Free Slideshow Maker Tools Review
On the surface slideshows are simple, and all you need to do is compile photos in sequence to create them. However good slideshows involve much more than that, and leverage other audiovisual elements to allow them to make them more interesting, deliver messages more effectively, or establish a tone.
In order to create a slideshow complete with audiovisual elements, you need the right software – which is where Slideshow Maker comes in. It is a specialized slideshow creation tool that will let you compile your slideshow and add other elements to make it look, sound, and feel amazing.
Part of the reason why Slideshow Maker is such an attractive option is the fact that it will let you choose between two modes when creating your slideshow. If you want to quickly compile a simple slideshow with music and animated transition you can select the ‘Easy mode’. On the other hand if you want greater control over the audiovisual elements that you add, you should pick the ‘Full feature mode’ instead.
Take Advantage of Comprehensive Features
While the ‘Easy mode’ will limit you to adding a particular style of transition between all slides, and including background music from the built-in tracks or your own audio file – the ‘Full feature mode’ of Slideshow Maker has no such limitations. In fact its comprehensive features will allow you to:
- Incorporate video footage alongside images in your slideshow.
- Place specific animated transitions between any slides that you want.
- Apply different types of artistic filters or special effects to give your slideshow a unique vibe.
- Add and customize text elements to create captions, subtitles, watermarks, bullet points, and more.
- Include background music and set the slide duration to match its tempo.
- Edit videos and images to fix any issues or enhance their quality.
- Edit audio tracks to equalize or normalize sound levels, remove background noise, or apply audio effects.
- Record a voiceover on the spot via a microphone.
As you can see not only will Slideshow Maker allow you to add various types of audiovisual elements, but it will give you full control over each and every one of them. All it will take is a bit of experimentation to familiarize yourself with the range of features that it provides, and you should be able to apply them to your slideshows.
At the end of the day if you want to create slideshows that look unique, stand out, and are visually impressive – Slideshow Maker can certainly help. It will provide the best of both worlds by giving you an easy way to come up with great slideshows, while also ensuring that you have the features you need to incorporate a variety of audiovisual elements.