After being acquired by Google for almost 13 million dollars, Motorola brings a new model: the Motorola Pro + (or Plus).
This phone is intended for two distinct public: the business and adolescents. At first the possibility of being a personal assistant and the second because it may turn out to be a good friend.
It can be accessed easily and quickly to all social networking and multimedia content such as games and others at the Motorola Official Store.
Among the main features of the Motorola Pro + are:
- 3.1-inch touch screen
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- QWERTY keyboard.
- Size: 62 X 119.50 X 11.65 mm
- Weight: 113 grams.
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera with LED flash included
- Screen resolution: VGA 640 X 480 pixels
- Quatribanda (GSM / WCDMA, EDGE and GPRS)
- Battery: 1600 mAh with a range of eight-hour conversation.
- Processor: 1 GHz single-core
- Internal memory: 4 GB, expandable up to 32 GB.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Other components: accelerometer and FM Radio
Highlights of the Motorola Pro + is that you can download media content of all kinds, with software integrated with all social networks and other applications such as YouTube, Quickoffice Connect, Gmail, Google Apps Mobile Search and features for businesses.
Officially already reported, it will be available from October for both stores in Asia and Europe. The price of the device has not yet been declared.